1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta A400 XCEL shooters, comments please

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 391 shooter, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

I have been a 391 shooter for a long time.

I am interested in hearing feedback on anyone here that owns and or has shot an A400 and what they think of it.

Thanks

2. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Excellent shotters. Lightweight 12 I used twice on pheasant hunts this season, were great feeling guns, swing nice, little recoil as usual. I will buy one next season for own personal use. Just my opinion, .....Rob

3. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

We had Beretta demos here for a while and every who shot the Xcel loved it. The A400 has the new "blink" cycle technology which translates to very fast follow up shots. We have the 30" models here with or without the KO system.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Banned Supporting Vendor

REALLY, REALLY, REALLY bad trigger.

5. JohnnyF903

JohnnyF903 Member

I have owned a A-400 X-Cel for about two months. It is a good gun but as Tron said the trigger is not real good. I sent my trigger off to Cole Gunsmithing and had them do their precision trigger job on it. Have not had a chance to shoot it since I got the trigger back but if it is like most of their trigger jaos it will be great. The A-400 is a snap to take down and clear. I would recommend the A-400.

Johnny

6. lightning20ga

lightning20ga Member

well guys i use mine now 1 yr 12000 rounds no failures use it for everything mostly skeet 3/4 ounce loads also tower shoots sporty s and duck hunting with ful mags 3 1/2 shells with kick off no problems like it much better than my mx8 an i trig is prefect

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

a400 trigger job

trigger job on a400