1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta A301 12 ga. Action Bar & Sleeve WANTED

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by kirbythegunsmith, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirbythegunsmith

kirbythegunsmith Member

0   0   0

I am looking for an action bar and sleeve to fit the 12 ga. A301 mentioned.

This type bar has the actuating pad to trip the magazine shell stop (opposite side of frame of the carrier latch) when the bar is completely to the rear, and the pad is next to where the bar is attached to the sleeve.

Please let me know what you have (and price) by email (phone # is on the website) and include a picture to confirm the style is correct.

Thank you.

Kirby

2. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

please call me-- i am sure i have it!!! wally riebesell 660-744-4115

3. hammer-time

hammer-time TS Member

0   0   0

Wally, it appears that this is the reason that 301 you sold me ended up being a single shot.

4. acss

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

that cud be---man that seems like a long time ago!! i have 2 or 3 of the above mentioned--- also 2 perfect condition 302 receivers complete that need a home-- nice to hear from you hammer!!

5. hammer-time

hammer-time TS Member

0   0   0

It was last,,,,,summer I guess. I haven't had time to worry about getting it figure out till recently. I didn't know why it was acting up. I just figured it was something with the receiver. Kirby is the one that figured it out. I'll send you a PM.

6. hammer-time

hammer-time TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Wally, I haven't fiddled with that receiver since last late summer or early fall. Kirby is the one that figured it out. I thought all the parts interchanged between the 301 and 303 and didn't know of a difference. When he called with the problem, I thought maybe I switched one of the links with another of my guns but they are all the same. I scavaged the bolt and link out of the 301 and used it in another 303 I had here so I had another shooter. YOu say you have a 301 link? What do you want for it?

7. acss

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

$30 +10 SHIPPING
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 301 action bar and sleeve

beretta a301

beretta a303 action bar and sleeve