1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta A300 Outlander

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by HTSmith, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HTSmith

HTSmith Active Member

I have couple of 390's that have worked well for me. One ran great with my 7/8 oz reloads (12 Ga)right out of the box and the other one took replacing the spring in the gas system before it would eject reliably. I handled one of the new A300's at Gander Mountain yesterday and it felt good. The adjustable length of pull is very attractive for introducing/teaching smaller framed shooters.

My question is will it run like a 390--more specifically can it be "tuned" to work with light loads? Input appreciated.

Thanks
    Tim Smith

2. realjoe

realjoe Member

My wife has been shooting the wood stocked model since early March. With a thousand shells fired (give or take) she has had zero malfunctions and has shot both Win Extra Lites and light 1 oz reloads.She has also put at least 100 7/8 oz 1200 fps loads through it all with no problem.
    I am impressed.

3. HTSmith

HTSmith Active Member

That is encouraging to hear. Anyone have a synthetic stock model? Wonder how much trouble it is to adjust the lenght of pull?

4. HTSmith

HTSmith Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
a300 for trap
a300 outlander for trap shooting
beretta a300 not ejecting the shells

beretta a300 outlander scope base

berretta a300 outlander gander mountain
shooting trap loads with a beretta a300
tuned berretta a300