1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 92-fs For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lance S, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lance S

Lance S TS Member

0   0   0

Hey guys,

Up for sale is my beretta 92-fs. It has been in my closet for years and just isn't being shot. I have decided to sell it. I don't have pics right now but will do my best to get them up tomorrow.

The gun is mid 90's unit. I have to pull the original receipt to check. It has maybe 500 rounds through it. It is in fantastic shape. No gouges, dings or scratches. I have the blue plastic case that came with the gun, I purchased it new. I also have five, 15 shot clips that will be included in the sale. The gun is in original condition. There have been no mods whatsoever. It is in like new condition. Always lubed and always in it's case. I don't have any rep here but have been on Ebay for 10 years with 74 transactions 100% positive. Lancesonn is my handle on Ebay.

I am asking $625.00 or best offer. Please no low balls. Feel free to email me with questions. The price includes shipping to your door insured in the U.S.

PS. The money is going towards getting chokes put in my K-32 so help a fellow shotgunner out!!! Thanks for your interest.

Sincerely,

Lance

2. Lance S

Lance S TS Member

0   0   0

3. Lance S

Lance S TS Member

0   0   0

4. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

Good luck with the sale. I couldn't budge mine for $550 and it was brand new italian made one. I ended up trading it for a GP-100 half lug and $150.

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

0   0   0

You might try www.berettaforum.net They really like those....best of luck.

6. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

is this the 9mm?
    Chris

7. Lance S

Lance S TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the insight. I will give the beretta forum a try. Price drop to $575.00 I would trade for K32 or K80 wood set with adjustable comb. Thanks, Lance

8. Lance S

Lance S TS Member

0   0   0

Bump for a nice 9M.

9. Lance S

Lance S TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.