1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 692 TRAP- Anybody seen this gun?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ryanthelion46, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Ryanthelion46

Ryanthelion46 Member

Will this gun be at the grand does anybody know? I cant even find an image on google of this gun, nor the international Beretta website.

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

A sample gun should be at the Grand however Beretta dealers won't see actual product until Maybe late September or October.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

3. Ryanthelion46

Ryanthelion46 Member

Mike, do you have a picture/pamphlet of this gun? Anything?

4. SuperTrap

SuperTrap Member

If you get on google and type in Beretta 692 trap you will get some pictures and a link to the to the Beretta website. They also have a video on youtube.

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Beretta 692 Trap. Took me less than 1 minute to find it and post it. Google is your friend
    grntitan_2009_2503168.jpg

http://www.beretta.com/Long-guns/Competition-guns/Over-and-Unders/692-Trap/index.aspx?m=82&f=2&id=3002

6. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

That's a Euro Trap gun. The US trap gun will be like the 682 or DT11. We use a higher rib gun.
    I would like to see it. I saw the DT11 Trap and it was nice.

7. 20yard

20yard TS Member

I am at Sparta this week with SCTP and yes they have 2 guns here and are lending them out for trials, the one I saw was sporting clays model. It did have a very good balance feel.

8. Ryanthelion46

Ryanthelion46 Member

Guys I'm talking about the Beretta 692 single barrel trap. This gun is replacing the old 682 gold e

9. SCTrapShot

SCTrapShot Active Member

It looks like my 682 Trap that I bought back in 1989. Except it has extended chokes where mine has flush chokes.

The Beretta 692 over and under is a totally new shotgun specifically designed to provide best performance in competition shooting. OK !!!

10. cartucci

cartucci Member

Don't you ever work?????

11. Ryanthelion46

Ryanthelion46 Member

Nobody knows what Im referring to except Mike. So FYI, Beretta is coming out with a new combo, the 692 trap. Im not interested in this over under most of you are referring to.

If anybody has seen it, or heard of timeframes, let this thread know.

Thanks

12. njuliano

njuliano Member

Ryan
    I have seen the 692 "sporting" version and have the latest Beretta catalog.
    It does not show the Unsingle Trap 692 version in the catalog but does list
    The many new features of the 692. It also shows the new DT11 trap which I am not crazy about
    The new rib design on it. My guess is the 692 could have the same type of high rib
    As the DT11 like they did with 682 / DT 10. I also held the new DT11 at the
    Pa State shoot.

13. Taprackflip

Taprackflip Member

I am at the World Shooting Complex for the SCTP championships. There is a 692 here at the vendor booths.

Jorge

14. Ryanthelion46

Ryanthelion46 Member

Jorge, Can you please take a picture of the 692 trap single barrel and post it on this thread so we can see it please? Top single

15. Ryanthelion46

Ryanthelion46 Member

Beretta stated it probably wont be out till Jan 2014. I get first pick at wood!

16. johnpe

johnpe Member

Last weekend one of our shooters at the GHGC had just purchased a sporting model and showed it around. It is a very good looking shotgun, but I frankly didn't see much difference between it and the 682's I've owned. That said, I didn't have one of each to do a direct comparison. American Shooting Center, in an email today, says they have a limited supply, but the email did not say what the configuration(s) was. Apparently, they are becoming available.

Johnpe

17. njuliano

njuliano Member

I am a 682 Gold E owner as well -
    Here are some of the new features of the 692 (Sporting version) based on the Beretta 2013 catalog. I don't see why all of these new features would not also be included on the TRAP version as well.

New 692 Features:

Steelium Plus Barrels - Conical profile 5.5 times larger then 682 Gold provides better pattern quality, reduced recoil and muzzle raise. This due to the much longer forcing cones which was 65mm on 686/687 now 360mm on the 692

Wider Receiver - The 692 is 1.3mm wider than the 682 Gold. Provides better balance and stability, shouldering and faster target acquisition.

"Beretta B-FAST System" - give the ability to adjust the balance of the gun by adding weights ("wads") to the inside of the stock.

"B-FAST Adjustable COMB" - 4 WAY adjustable and with ALL METAL HARDWARE (Light weight alloy and stainless steel) !! - At LAST!!

Adjustable Trigger

Adjustable Ejection Extraction

New Opening Lever

..Nick

18. njuliano

njuliano Member

Here's a shot of the DT11 Trap O/U adjustable rib. The front unsupported
    part of the looks a little fragile to me.

njuliano_2010_1901.jpg

19. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I am a 682 Gold E Trap owner/shooter myself. I personally think Beretta is making a big mistake for phasing out the 68x series gun. Why fix something that isn't broke? Even the Beretta guys I talked too last year in their showroom was questioning Beretta over discontinuing the DT10 and 68x series.

Last year the big deal was the DT11 Unsingle which was not out before the Grand. They had one available to shoot at last years Grand. That said, I'll bet money there will be a 692 Unsingle available to shoot at this years Grand as well.

Honestly I think you are getting all excited over nothing.

20. Mike Miller

Mike Miller TS Member

The 692X is presently being offered as an O/U, with an unsingle added sometime next year. I ordered early and have been shooting the 692 since June. I like it.

Attached Files:

Search tags for this page
beretta 692 american trap
beretta 692 international trap

beretta 692 trap

beretta 692 trap combo

beretta 692 trap combo for sale
beretta 692 trap for sale
beretta 692 trap video
beretta 692 x trap combo