1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 687 unsingle $$$??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sharktown, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharktown

sharktown Member

What is a good or should I say going rate for a new 34" 687 unsingle with standard wood and an adjustable comb.
    I am looking to move up from a field gun I've been using for the past five years and like the Beretta and have been told their price is not out of reach.
    A guy that shoots at our club on occasion has one. I have talked to him he let me shoulder it and I like the way it feels. He told me he has had zero problems with it and has thousands rounds through.
    Any information is appreciated.

Guy

2. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

Joel Etchen Guns (JEG) is selling their Beretta 687 unsingle for $3450 standard wood, plus $145.00 for an adjustable comb (using Graco hardware). In my opinion, an excellent buy. I have the unsingle combo, bought at the Grand American last year and would not trade it for any gun on the market today. The JEG combos with standard wood are $4050 plus 145.00 for adjustable comb, and upgraded EEL wood adds $300.00 to either. Check out the JEG web site for more info.

3. sharktown

sharktown Member

thanks so much for the information.

Guy

4. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I have a Joel Etchen Combo 687 EELL and I also have to say it is a very good shooting gun. This gun will stay in the family for a long time. Go on Joel Etchens guns and take a look. You my just buy one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.