1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon II Joel Etchen Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by winchesterkid, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winchesterkid

winchesterkid Member

0   0   0

FOR SALE IS MY JOEL ETCHEN 687 SILVER PIGEON II COMBO SET. 32/34 UNSINGLE. LIKE NEW CONDITION, VERY NICE WOOD. THE SINGLE HAS BEEN SHOT MAYBE 2,000 RDS. AND THE OVER-UNDER MAYBE 500. COMES WITH THE ORIGINAL HARD CASE AND ALL ACCESSORIES. I CAN E-MAIL PICS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. I AM IN VIRGINIA, I WOULD CONSIDER DELIVERY TO MD,WV,VA AND PA. I WILL LET IT GO FOR $3,200 NO LESS. PAID $4,400 FOR IT IN 2010. I PURCHASED WITH THE HOPE OF SHOOTING ALL EVENTS, BUT DO TO INCREASE IN AMMUNITION PRICES AND TARGET PRICES, I NO LONGER SEE THAT HAPPENING.

RYAN WEDDLE

2. wyrhair

wyrhair TS Member

0   0   0

Ryan - Iam VERY interested in your Etchen Beretta Combo PLEASE email me ASAP with photos....Iam pretty sure I want this Gun !!!

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

PMed u bout an hr ago

4. winchesterkid

winchesterkid Member

0   0   0

I will get the pictures to you guys in a few minutes. This might turn into an auction guys.

Ryan

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Sent you another email

6. wyrhair

wyrhair TS Member

0   0   0

Let Calvin have it Thanks Chris

7. winchesterkid

winchesterkid Member

0   0   0

Gun is sold thanks to all that showed interest.

Ryan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.