1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by UpNorthMN, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UpNorthMN

UpNorthMN Active Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

TTT

2. Bill61

Bill61 Member

0   0   0

What is the cast of the stock? Is there any damage other than normal handling ware?

Bill McInnis
    704-299-2714

3. UpNorthMN

UpNorthMN Active Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I think the cast is neutral, but if you can guide me on how to verify this I will double check tonight.

There are two visible marks on the left hand side of the stock, as shown in the pictures.

There is also some pitting on the receiver from someone with sweaty hands (they must not have known about proper maintenance). I showed this to Doug Braker when he put a recoil pad on this gun and he said it would not get worse, just oil as usual after use. This does not bother me as I purchased it to hunt.

There is no rust on the barrel or anywhere else. The bores look like mirrors.

I've got the bug for a single barrel trap gun or would not be selling.

4. UpNorthMN

UpNorthMN Active Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Would consider trades for a single barrel trap gun.

David

5. UpNorthMN

UpNorthMN Active Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.