1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 686/687 Barrels

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Swift River, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swift River

Swift River TS Member

3 SETS BERETTA 682/686/687 BARRELS FOR SALE. 12GA. EXCELLENT CONDITION. THREADED FOR FACTORY INSERTS ( NONE INCLUDED). SATIN FINISH. VERY CLEAN. ALL WITH EJECTORS. O/U 29.5 INCH 2 3/4 INCH. OVER SINGLE 34 INCH X SUPER TRAP. UNDER SINGLE 32 INCH. HAVE MANY PHOTOS. CONTACT AND I WILL SEND PHOTOS TO YOU. LOOKING TO SELL ALL 3 TOGETHER FOR BEST REASONABLE OFFER. THESE CAME TO ME DURING THE REGULAR COURSE OF BUSINESS. TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH; I DON'T KNOW THE FATE OF THE REST OF THE GUN. PREVIOUS OWNER REFERRED TO THEM AS "TAKING UP NEEDED SPACE". NICE TO BE WEALTHY.... THANK YOU - D.F.EVERETT

2. Swift River

Swift River TS Member

TO ALL WHO HAVE SHOWN INTEREST IN THESE 3 SETS OF BERETTA BARRELS; THANK YOU. IT SEEMS THAT THE MAJORITY OF INQUIRIES ARE FOR INDIVIDUAL PURCHASE. SINCE I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED OFFERS FOR THE SET; I WILL SELL EACH SEPERATELY. CONTACTING THESE FOLKS PRIVATELY. THANKS AGAIN. D.F.EVERETT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 686 bbl