1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 682X ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tracyhunter, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

Last year I bought a Beretta 682x super trap 30" o/u mob/chok.the super trap is in gold on the barrel & receiver.It was a 14yr "safe queen",as the owner had been deceased that long.not a mark on it.tight as a new one.my question is ,i paid $1250, to my door.when i look on gunbroker they want in excess of $2000 for a 682x.what is the difference between my 682 and the ones on GB for $2000+? thank you

Tracy

2. rhett1977

rhett1977 Member

You got it for a great price. Going prices in Kansas are $1600-1800. People on GB can ask anything they want but it doesn't mean they're gonna get it. But then there's a sucker born every minute

3. Gapper

Gapper TS Member

The 682 "super" (trap, sporting, skeet) series was a little earlier than the later Gold X-trap, and the newer Gold-E. The 682E uses Optima chokes.

Other than a natural design evolution, not a whole lot of difference; and most of the difference is in the rib/barrel configuration, styling of the stock, and finish treatment of the metal.

You bought a good gun at a great price. Regards, GAP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.