1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 682X Trap Combo for sale ***SPF****

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Claysmoke27, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Claysmoke27

Claysmoke27 Member

0   0   0

I have decided to sell this trap gun as I’m just not shooting it anymore. This is one of the early, thick wall receiver models and comes with 2 original barrels, numbered 1 and 2. The Mono Top barrel is 34 inches while the double set is 30 inches. Both are Mobilchoke, have a high rib, mid bead, red luminous sight and are ported. They will come with a full, mod and improved modified choke.
    The stock has a right hand palm swell, and an adjustable soft top comb, and includes extra height washers for the comb. I don’t think there is any cast. There is a Dead Mule recoil reducer in the stock underneath a 100-Straight recoil pad. The length of pull can be seen in one of my images, and of course the trigger is adjustable on this model so it could be increased somewhat. The trigger is set near the rear-most position in the images. With the double barrels the gun weighs 9.37 pounds.
    It actually wasn’t a bad Skeet gun either, but I have others for that.
    The Beretta hard case is from a DT10, and has 3 locks and the convenient end handle. The interior padding is a bit better in this model, and the locks are still set to 000 so you can choose your own combination. There are some minor interior cracks, scuffs and one discolored spot on the outside of the case.
    The top lever is still well to the right on this gun with either barrel, and has apparently been fired with the top single barrel more than the double. There are no mechanical issues at all, no dented ribs, cracked wood, ejector or firing problems. No surprises. The gun shows overall use and has some wear on the sharp edges of the receiver and trigger guard, trigger, top lever, and marks on the mono blocks from assembly. (Not me!) There are also the typical marks on the barrels from contact with the fore end wood. All the wood shows little marks here and there but the finish and checking is still nice, and over all a good looking gun. Both barrels are clean and bright, action is smooth and tight, the trigger crisp and precise.
    These are Olympic quality guns with unquestioned quality. Many medals have been taken with 682s, and this gun could take a trap shooter anywhere they were capable of. A new shooter could use this gun and never need another.
    Price $1800
    The entire cased set weighs 22 pounds and the buyer will pay for insured USPS shipping to your FFL. I am not a 01 FFL, so please be sure that’s OK.
    Take a look at the album of images at the link above. Please forgive the reflections in many of the images, the glossy surfaces are tough to get. More possible by request if needed. Thanks, Eric
    7-9-12 As of now, gun is sold. If anything changes, I will repost.
    Thanks for all the interest.

2. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

PM sent for a friend that is interested in your shotgun. Bob

3. Advsporttech.com

Advsporttech.com TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent.

Chris

4. Claysmoke27

Claysmoke27 Member

0   0   0

Thanks for all the interest. The gun is located in Central California.
    Eric

5. Jamotom

Jamotom Member

0   0   0

PM sent.

6. 7771

7771 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

PM sent

7. rogmoore

rogmoore TS Member

0   0   0

Is this still available?

8. Animal

Animal Member

0   0   0

I am interested if still available, PM Sent.

9. LukeG

LukeG Member

0   0   0

Sent a pm with no response. Very interested.

10. skraker

skraker TS Member

0   0   0

is the gun still available?

11. Don Stewart

Don Stewart TS Member

0   0   0

if gun is still avalable I am interested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 682x trap combo for sale