1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 682x Gold yes or no

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ks-trap-shooter, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ks-trap-shooter

ks-trap-shooter TS Member

I checked out the auction, did you see this message he had added?

"OK yesterday I had a fellow GB User (Haleys) challenge me on the description of this gun, basically calling me a liar and threatened to report me to the authorities if I didn't remove the auction. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and asked him to tell me then just what didn't make it what I claimed it to be. Nothing was his answer. So this morning I talked with Beretta USA, they ran the serial number #F02576B and it was verified as made in 1998 and is a model "682X Gold Trap". Bid with confidence!"

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I'm not a Beretta aficionado but there was a model early on that came as a 682 Gold or 682 Silver long before the 682 Gold E which is the most recent with similar designation....breakemall....Bob Dodd

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

check out the rest of the pix in the auction, that is one of the most gaudy guns i've ever seen. I agree w/ reyper that it looks like someone went to town on it w/ gold nailpolish. Not a bad price if you could have it refinished to get all that crap off of it.

4. claybustermike31

claybustermike31 TS Member

Tammers,
    Doesn't look like a gold to me. Carlton hasn't worked at the bench in some time now but you can call the 800 number and they can run the serial number for you.

5. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

How many cups of coffee have u had? Talk about trying to out pee someone. Geez, If your not interested in his gun just let it go man. Spend more time on loading,shooting or find another hobby.
    4andy10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.