1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

beretta 682x combo - barrels don't align???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by samthompson, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samthompson

samthompson Member

beretta 682x combo - barrels don

i just aquired a beretta 682x combo - the o/u barrels (32") come up with a perfect figure 8... however, with the top single (34") I see a LARGE amount of rib between the two beads. Is this normal?

*note: I verfied that all 3 components have the same serial numbers.

PS. In order that I don't make a fool of myself when I first take it out - on the safety/barrel selector is one-dot showing the top firing first or is two-dots showing the top firing first?

2. bad primer

bad primer TS Member

single dot showing, bottom barrel fires 1st.

3. john g.

john g. TS Supporters TS Supporters

Sam

The 682 Combo had differant hights of ribs between the O/U and the Single thats why you see more rib on the single brl. The single shoots higher. The barrels should also have a 1 or 2 on the top of the rib by breach to guide you to set the selector to that #

Hope this helps

John G.

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

John G hit it on the head...the single shoots high..the O/U a fair bit flatter,,..works out good matching to the game you're shooting

5. pakk

pakk Member

My combo 682x combo is the same way. All different heights. I do have the interchangeable comb pieces to deal with it though.

6. Jason Hassler

Jason Hassler Member

I've never noticed if mine does or not to be honest. Always just put the gun up and shot. I'll have to check it out. They are right. #1 and the bottom shoots first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.