1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 682E Unsingle barrels?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Txnrcr, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Txnrcr

Txnrcr TS Member

Are these barrels ever going to be offered for sale as replacements as all of the other 682E barrels currently are?

The new unsinge, combo, and Etchen 687 versions have been out for a while now, I figured the barrels would follow after Beretta caught up on production. But no sign of them, not even any rumors.

Anyone have any info, rumors, wild guesses?

Thanks,

2. c_mayer

c_mayer Member

I looked for one for a year, and ended up buying one in Florida a few weeks back...it was a take off.

A couple dealers told me it would be a year before Beretta was going to offer them!
    Chris

3. 687_SP_II

687_SP_II TS Member

I have put this question to Beretta but they have not responded.

4. Cold Iron

Cold Iron Active Member

I called Etchen last week and they said it would be ANOTHER year before Beretta sold the barrel separately. The best guess was originally 1 year from release but Etchen’s said they were recently told it would be another year out.

$1,650 for the new take off from JEG is starting to look good. Bet that doesn’t last long… Thanks atajohn worth thinking about.

5. c_mayer

c_mayer Member

Paid $1575 for mine...guess I didn't do too bad!

Chris

6. Txnrcr

Txnrcr TS Member

Thanks for the replys!

I bet the one on Etchen's site is already spoken for. First one I've seen him post for sell seperately. But I will give it a shot, thanks for the tip atajohn.

7. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

It may be what the market will bear, but I still think that price stinks just for barrels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.