1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 682E Help

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hooligan, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hooligan

Hooligan Member

I would appreciate some assistance. I have searched the internet and made numerous enquiries here in Aus with no result. I am trying to obtain disassembly/assembly instructions for a Beretta 682E receiver. Can either be
    as part of a book or separate instruction sheets. Photocopy would be fine and I am happy to pay whatever cost. Hope someone can help.
    Barry

2. trapster100

trapster100 Member

Hit the link above for a schematic of the 680 series.

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Member

Thanks trapster100.
    Barry

4. skeezix

skeezix Member

There is a discussion of it here - having the schematic in front of you is a good idea. Schematics are also at the Beretta USA site, Cole Gunsmithing, and Brownells. The discussion below is based on the Brownells schematic (all the same - but the part id nos. change from schematic to schematic)

This discussion goes to dropping the trigger group and pulling the cocking rods and cocking rod plungers. It doesn't talk about messing with the trigger group itself or the cocking lever/cocking lever spring.

The firing pins are fairly easy once you get to this point. You just have to be careful not to mess up or loose the little springs on the latch release lever.

http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=278811

john

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Member

John
    Thank you. I had a look at the Shotgunworld thread and it was most helpful and what I was looking for. I had already done a search on the SGW site and had not come up with anything. Thanks again.

Barry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.