1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 682 stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by johnboy, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnboy

johnboy Member

I shoot with a gentleman who is trying to find a left handed stock for a 682. I am not sure one exist but he feels that he could shoot better if his Beretta was equiped with one. Also, he would like an adjustable comb for the gun but was told the gun could not be fitted with one. Anyone know of a left handed stock and if the 682 stock can be fitted with an adjustable comb?

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

There are left handed stocks and they can be fitted with adjustable combs, provided that there is enough wood. I would contact one of the top guys about the comb. I've purchase a couple from posters on TS.com for friends. You have to be patient and keep searching. Stocks vary in comb height, which match the barrel rib height. Bill Malcolm

3. englishupland

englishupland Member

Joel Etchen has one on his site right now left 682e w/ factory adjustable comb.....nice one

4. 400str8

400str8 TS Member

I have one from my 682 gold e but I'm not sure it would work on a regular 682. Let me know.

5. 400str8

400str8 TS Member

my email is trthompson83@gmail.com

6. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

400str8, your stock will fit on the gun. The thing that you need to remember is that the comb height has to be the same or you won't get the same sight picture. For example, if you put a skeet stock on a trap gun (that originally had a Monte Carlo stock) you will see the back of the receiver when you mount the gun. As a result, you would have to raise the comb a significant amount to see the beads. In addition the rear of the stock would have to be raised more than the front if you wanted it to be a parallel stock, like most trap style stocks. Bill Malcolm

7. oz

oz Active Member

try jeffsoutfitters.com they have lots of stocks cheap. oz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.