1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 682 Sporter 30

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lostintheozone, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lostintheozone

Lostintheozone Member

0   0   0

SOLD Reduced Beretta 682 Gold E Sporter, 30" barrels, 9 extended tubes, cased. Gun shows little use. One scratch on bottom of grip that you can see in photo. Gun is located in Stanwood WA. $2800 shipped FFL to FFL or $2700 FTF. No trades. First I'll take it posted here with follow up to my email gets it. james.moore136@gmail.com. More pics if requested. Thanks. Jim SOLD

<a target='_blank' title='ImageShack - Image And Video Hosting' href='http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/012xzq.jpg/'> 012xzq.jpg </a><br>Uploaded with <a target='_blank' href='http://imageshack.us'>ImageShack.us</a>

2. Lostintheozone

Lostintheozone Member

0   0   0

3. berettaclayshooter

berettaclayshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Super nice wood. Looks a lot like my 682 Gold E sporting. If I had more scratch in the gun fund, I'd be buying a back up for mine! Hopefully somebody snatches this gun up, good price and great wood.

-BCS

4. Lostintheozone

Lostintheozone Member

0   0   0

5. Lostintheozone

Lostintheozone Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the kind comments Clayshooter. Hard to find wood like that anymore on anything but custom order. Jim

6. Lostintheozone

Lostintheozone Member

0   0   0

7. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

email sent for pictures

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 682 sporter