1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 682 service needed in SE WI

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by brian meyerhofer, Jun 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brian meyerhofer

brian meyerhofer TS Member

A friend of mine had his 682 malfunction last night. The top lever does not return when the gun is closed, so it doesn't lock closed. Feels like a broken spring. Who should I suggest that he call to get this repaired. He lives in Burlington, WI and would prefer not to ship the gun.
    Thanks in advance to all who respond.
    Brian

2. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

brian meyerhofer

"Who should I suggest that he call to get this repaired. He lives in Burlington, WI and would prefer not to ship the gun."

Brian ridg300 makes a good suggestion as Cole is one of the best. Although not practical in this case as Maine is a long drive from WI.

I will tell you the last time I had a repair done by Cole his turn around time was good his work was excellent and I have not had any problems with the gun since.

Bob Lawless

3. jagrdawger

jagrdawger TS Member

You might want to take the stock off and clean it first. Mine did that the first time I had it out. There was a little bit of powder residue and grease that jammed up the release button for the lever. 15 minutes saved a service bill.

4. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Kolar in Racine?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.