1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 682 release

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by twcpdc, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twcpdc

twcpdc Member

Can anyone point me to gunsmiths who will put a release in a 682 beretta. Thanks Tom
    If you have one I would like your input on yours.

2. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I have a Beretta 682 with Skeets releases for years now and the gun has been flawless with only service no repairs and his turn around and prices are very good.
    Buddy

3. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

John Allem's roller release is probably the best option available. It is customer adjustable for speed by changing the roller size and the removal of the roller returns the trigger to the original pull function without change.
    Sort of pricey but worth it in my book.

4. seymore/82

seymore/82 Active Member

Doug Gray from Shotgun Cache suggested Phillips Gunsmithing to me last year at the Grand and I was very satisfied with the set and release time. He did the work at the Grand, his schedule is on his web site where he is going to be. I would say his price is resonable and comparative to the rest of the market. Danny

5. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

John Allems roller release is the best..All of the release parts are located inside the frame..No wood has to be shaved from the inside of the stock to accomidate the release hooks.Some times high humidity swells the stock and the release hooks catch on the wood.Berettas have a very narrow frame where the hammers just clear the stock.You get what you pay for..Bite the bullet and get the Allem.

6. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

For half the price of an Allems. get a Spears trigger. But if you are going to keep the gun forever, get the Allems.

Phil Berkowitz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.