1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 682 - need thoughts/input on selection

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Turnpike Mike, Jan 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turnpike Mike

Turnpike Mike TS Member

I am looking for a trap o/u and/or combo for ~$2000 and the Beretta 682 appears to be in that price range. What are the (+) and (-) that people have experienced with this gun? Do you prefer a 30" or 32" o/u? Do you prefer a 32" or 34" single? Any input is appreciated.

2. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Mike: barrel length on the O/U will be what you handle the best. If you are large and strong I see a 32" If short and thin probably 30. With the top single is lighter than the unsingle and they will have different POI. You need to shoot it before you buy it to see if it fits. Birdtracker

3. Mojo

Mojo Member

Mike- I have a 680 combo, 32 unsingle and 32 O/U in a nice Beretta case that
    I am selling for $1500. Let me know if you are interested and I will get more
    info and pics to you.

Mike Lewis

4. B682GX

B682GX TS Member

I've had a 682 Trap X (Greystone), 30" O/U (mobile chokes) & a 32" un-single (fixed Full), with a 4-way adjustable comb & a Soft Touch, for about 9 years. It's reliable & shoots well, Can't think of any minuses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.