1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 682 Gold X ???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ExFedex, Jul 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

Am looking at a Beretta 682 Gold X Super Trap combo thats FS. The top single is 34", o/u barrel is 30". Gun is like new with case, tags, extra trigger, etc. The Blue Book of Gun Values states the value at $2000 max. with a 15% reduction for the Bruniton receiver finish which the gun has. Is this a realistic value and why a reduction in value for the Bruniton metal finish? Thanks for your input. I know very little about this series trap guns. Regards; Bill H.

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I'd say if you got it for that it would be a good deal.---Matt

3. B682GX

B682GX TS Member

I've had one (Greystone) for almost 10 years. It's a great shoote & never have had any problems with it. I don't know what "Bruniton metal finish" is, but if it does not affect the performance, $1700 seems like a good price.

4. chuckles

chuckles Member

The Bruniton finish shows wear easier than the earlier Matte black or Silver side models, otherwise a great gun.

regards

5. leftex

leftex Active Member

The Bruniton finish is the matte black. Both the earlier silver receivers and the Gold models wear much better than the Bruniton finished guns. I have owned and shot all 3.

Wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 682 gold xtrap

beretta super x trap blue book