1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 682 Gold Trap Combo for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by harleypilot, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/9771162@N05/844448310/" title="Photo Sharing">[​IMG]</a>

This is listed on Guns America for $2500. I will sell to anyone on this site for $2300 shipped to your FFL.

You can e-mail or call me for more information. I can also e-mail you more pictures.

cell 563 210-6100

Thanks,
    Jim

2. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

Sorry, I should have put more info here so people wouldn't have to call, I just thought everyone would read it on Guns America.

The barrels are 34" single and 30" O/U. The stock has some slight dings on the upper right side where I brushed a wall, other than that it is in excellent shape. The release lever is well to the right of center, and the gun shoots very well.

Included are the case, 5 choke tubes (mod., imp mod., full, skeet 1 & 2), choke wrench, stock removal tool, two gold triggers (one canted to the right for right hander and the other one straight), sock for receiver, and screw to lock in barrel selection.

The stock is offset to the right and has right hand palm swell. Please call or e-mail me if you have any further questions.

Thanks for looking,
    Jim

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

This is a great deal for somebody.

4. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

Thanks Blizzare. I appreciate your comment.

Jim

5. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

Jim, sorry if this is a dumb question, but is this the "E" model? Also, does it have a selective trigger? I shot a 30" 682E o/u at the club the other day, and couldn't believe how nice they swing. Good luck with your sale. Rodbuster.

6. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

Sorry to take so long to answer your question. I've been out of town, and not on the computer.

No, it is not an E model.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.