1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 682 Gold F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Stumpman, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stumpman

Stumpman TS Member

0   0   0

May 17, 2009
    I have a Beretta 682 Gold sporting (not an E) with 2 barrels.
    It comes with a:
    29.5" 12 ga O/U barrel set flat parkerized look finish.
    29.5" 20 ga O/U set blued gloss finish.
    The gun has the larger squared checkering on the stocks like the E models do the wood had just been replaced before I bought it. The guy was having the old stock fitted to him then decided to get a new gun so he replaced the wood with new wood. The gun is in great shape shoots great it has light handeling marks/normal blued wear on a clays gun no scratches on the wood. I'm not sure how many rounds are through it. We bought it used about 4 months ago and have put maybe 1500 rounds through it between both the barrels since we have owned it.

It comes with Briley extended chokes in 20 ga there are 3 chokes a Mod, IC, SK.
    12 GA there are 5 chokes (2) SK, (1) Mod, (1) LT MOD, (1) IC.
    It does not have the original hard case I do have a hard plastic case we got with it that will go with it (Nothing fancey) just a cheap plastic case.

$2,500.00 plus shipping and FFL charges if out of FL.
    I will take pics and e mail them to serious buyers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.