1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

beretta 682 gold e

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by brownie20, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brownie20

brownie20 TS Member

can anyone tell me about it is it a good gun and so on

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

brownie...

I bought a 682 Gold E (34/32) combo in the spring of 2005. Since then I have run approx. 35,000 rounds through it with only the usual problems with the "wear parts". I send the gun to Cole's in Maine yearly for a tune-up, etc.

It took me a little while to get use to it (shoots an entire pattern high at 32 yds.), but for the money, I think it's a great gun and would not hesitate to buy another sometime in the future.

Joel Etchen in PA has some great pricing on new ones and his 687 Trap Specials. Also, there has been some shooter's on here recently looking to sell theirs at reasonable pricing.

If possible, locate one and shoot it first before buying.

Curt - Delaware

3. boonedoggle

boonedoggle TS Member

i love my 682x. it's a beautiful gun. works just like it should. now, if only i could work so well i'd have something.

steve

4. oz

oz Active Member

I love mine. just remember they shoot tightly. if you use full try mod and you will be suprised. oz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.