1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 682 Gold E ??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 007, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 007

007 Member

Does anyone own and shoot the new Beretta Gold E with the unsingle barrel and adjustable rib? Looked at a nice one today and was very tempted to walk away with it. It looks like the old 682 action which I liked. I may just go back for it tomorrow, It's on my mind. Everyone knows what that is all about.

2. oz

oz Active Member

It's not really new. Been around for 5 or 6 years. I shoot one and love it. oz

3. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

I may be doing a little bragging but I got a Gold E unsingle combo about a month or so ago and I won the PA. State Singles Championship ( Class B NON- Resident ) with it yesterday with a 198 ( 98 then 100 straight ) So I am Happey with mine, no doubt !!!!!!!!!!

4. deerslyer

deerslyer TS Member

I am looking for used 682 gold e trap combo unsingle 32/34 w/
    adjustable comb or browning xt of same for son please email thanks

5. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

So ... did you go back and buy it or not?

If you didn't it will haunt you for the rest of your life that you didn't so are you now haunted or did you go back and buy it?

6. 68sscamaro

68sscamaro TS Member

does anyone know if beretta has a part # for the unsingle barrel? i might buy one...

7. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I shoot a Beretta 687 Joel Etchen Unsingle Combo. It is one of the best shooting guns I have shot. I was at the PA state shoot this week end and I must of seen 15 Joel Etchen unsingle guns. This gun is like the 682 unsingle but with a better comb ajustment and I think better wood. I don't think you will go wrong buying a 682 or a 687 combo set.
    At my club more 687 and 682 are starting to show up.

Di you get your new gun yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.