1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 682 Gold E unsingle combo comments

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Lyndon Shumaker, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyndon Shumaker

Lyndon Shumaker Member

Could you guys please comment on a Beretta 682 Gold E unsingle combo? I am considering one but have never been able to shoot one............

thanks
    Lyndon Shumaker

2. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

If I could afford one that is what I would have bought ... great gun and I think it is well worth the money.

3. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

Lyndon:

The 682 Gold E is a good gun. But if you like this type of unsingle, you may also want to check out the Joel Etchen Guns (JEG) 687 SPII Unsingle combos. They are very similar, and cost considerably less. Basically, this is a hybrid using the Beretta 687 receiver (identical internally to the 682 receiver except the trigger is not adjustable), mated to 682 Gold E barrels by Beretta for JEG. Joel also has Beretta do the stock a little differently, more to American specs, and without adjustable comb. But JEG will install an adjustable comb, using Graco hardware, which in my opinion, is much better than the plastic hardware Beretta uses on the 682 Gold E. I bought one of the JEG hybrid unsingles this past Grand, and love the gun. Check out the threads on this here as well (search for Etchen) and I think you will find almost universal opinion the JEG special is great. Also check out the Etchen Guns web site (http/www.joeletchenguns.com)

Jim R.

4. smifshot

smifshot TS Member

Friend has a 687 EELL unsingle for sale at $3100...Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.