1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 682 Gold E - Release Trigger

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mikescaggs, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikescaggs

mikescaggs TS Member

Hello Guys/Gals

I just picked up a Beretta 682 unsingle combo at the TN State shoot over the weekend and my question is, where should I look for a release trigger? I have never shoot a release but would like to try it out for awhile and see how it goes. Any input would be welcome...

Mike Scaggs
    Nashville

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

To say you want to try out a release trigger to see how it goes is like saying I want to try some Crack Cocaine to see if I like it. Once you try it, you'll be hooked.

3. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

a 682 is a more expensive gun to have a release installed. if you NEED a release then I would go ahead and install it but if you just want to play with a release i would find somebody at your local club with a release and see if they would be willing to let you try theirs. I started "playing" with my dad's release in his ljutic 8 yrs ago and now i cant shoot a pull trigger. my suggestion is if you don't NEED it dont do it

4. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Phillip Crenwelge did mY 682 Gold E about a month ago, and it is a First class job, Price was $250 plus shipping, I overnited it to him on a thursday and had it back on Monday.... The set up is Release Pull

5. mikescaggs

mikescaggs TS Member

drhuner, could you send me Phillip Crenwelge contact info? Thx...

BTW, I have shot release triggers and I like them...

thx
    Mike

6. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

<a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view&current=Phillips-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

7. mikescaggs

mikescaggs TS Member

Thank you sir....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 682 gold e release trigger