1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 682 Gold E Release Trigger

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by dickotto, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dickotto

dickotto TS Member

0   0   0

My friend recently purchased a Beretta 682 Gold E Combo set. He would like suggestions on where to purchase a release trigger for this gun. Am looking for recommendations on this accessory.

2. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

0   0   0

Allem's put the roller release in my Beretta 682. I am VERY pleased with is release. Check them out at the URL above.

Frank

3. mag410

mag410 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You can't just "purchase" a release trigger for a Beretta 682. The receiver has to be fitted with the release trigger mechanisms. As Frank says Allems has a good reputation for the release trigger conversions.

I suppose it would be "possible" to buy a complete trigger-plate, with the release parts already installed, but I have never seen one of sale.

Michael

4. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Phillips Gunsmithing one of the best.

5. Pacemaker

Pacemaker Member

0   0   0

If you are in Ohio, Thurman Goble makes a very good release. He is by Kenton Ohio

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
beretta 682 gold e trigger
beretta 682 release trigger

beretta 682 trap release trigger

beretta 692 realease trigger
release trigger for beretta 682 gold e
who makes release trigger for beretta 682