1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 682 Gold E problems

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Coyote128, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coyote128

Coyote128 Member

Just purchased a 682 Gold E unsingle combo
    and had multiple problem. I have put about
    1000 rounds through it and the center bead fell
    off,the forend is lose when latched and the trigger
    guard has become lose. The first problem I had
    was the front bead was broke right from the dealer
    so I contacted Beretta they sent me a bead kit which
    will not work on the unsingle because all thread
    sizes are different they were not familiar
    with this they said. So now I have to send
    the gun back to them for these little repairs
    has anybody else had any of these issues.

Thanks in Advance
    Steve in PA

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Absolutely no issues with mIne. Have had mine over 2 years and 1000's of rounds. Still locks up tight and shoots like new.

3. shootsome

shootsome Member

My new B Gold E Combo came out of the box with a problem. The top latch sticks to the right on 5 out of 25 shots. Lubrication didn't solve it. Took it to Cole's to have it fixed. In my humble opinion, Beretta quality isn't what it used to be.

4. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

I've shot 6500 registered targets and at least that many in practice with mine without any mechanical issues. Though it sometimes seems to shoot a little too far left on hard rights.

5. archangel

archangel Member

I have just got a top single combo have shot about 500 rounds thru it with no problems found the comb hardware to be not as bad as every one says though I did order replacement hardware. I to was and am worried about their quality control but it does have a 3 year warranty and it will not be the last gun I'll buy. The forend fits very.snug on the top single not as much on the o/u but this can be corrected if needed and the wood looks great. So far so good and it breaks targets. Mike. Forgot to add the price was right

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

My buddy just bought a Gold E Combo and although his only has about 1000 rounds thru the gun the fit and finish on his is great. He hasn't had any issues either. I'm certainly not discounting the issues others have had but just wanted to state they are not all like that. Hope the warranty fixes the issues and makes it right although even before buying mine i had heard horror stories of how Beretta handles their warranty issues.

7. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I have a Gold E combo with 1000's of rounds on it and no problems.

8. njuliano

njuliano Member

I have had my 682 Gold E combo about 2 years now and put over 30,000 rounds thru it so far with very little problems. Yeah the front sight came loose a bit a first. Just put a drop of BLUE Loctite on the threads, problem fixed. Also the forearm loosened up eventually, again a little Locktite on the two screws fixes the problem.
    They are good guns.

Good Luck...Nick

9. flyfishdave

flyfishdave TS Member

Had a similar front bead issue with my 687 unsingle combo....fell off after maybe 100 rounds. Upon inspection, the bead install at the factory was buggered and appeared to have been glued on.

I retapped the hole using a larger M 3.0 tap and use some short stainless screws from McMaster to attach one of those hiviz setups. Works fine now.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
682 gold e trigger malfunction
beretta 682 e problemd
beretta 682 gold e loose forend screws
beretta 682 gold e problems
beretta 682 gold e trap problem

beretta 682 gold e trap problems

front bead for beretta 682 golde
problems beretta 682