1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 682 Gold E Combo Package*** Gun SPF***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Ray Collins, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The following 682 Gold E Package is offered for sale at $3500 or will trade for a Perazzi O/U 32" barrel with four notch rib and 18.7 bore. I also need a Perazzi trigger in pull/pull bottom first configuration.

The Package consists of the following:

Beretta combo with 34" top single and 32" O/U barrels. Four Beretta flush chokes(one of the full chokes is in the top single barrel), choke wrench, and case with I.C., Full, Full and Modified constrictions. Parts kit with extra trigger,front sights,comb wrench and screwdriver. Stock wrench, additional Beretta pad and barrel and stock socks are also included.

Ten (10) Briley Optima chokes several of which have never been used. The constrictions are Cyl., Skeet, I.C., I.C., LM, LM, Mod.,Mod., I.M, I.M.

New Graco comb hardware replacement kit. The Beretta memory comb system is made of composite which some owners choose to replace. I didn't use the original stock long enough to experience problems but purchased the kit "just in case"

Pair of extractor arms made by Cole's Gunsmith to convert the gun from an ejector to an extractor. The exchange of the arms is very simple and takes about 10 minutes; it is not permanent and can be quickly reversed. When I am shooting reloads it makes it easy to hold on to my empties.

The gun is in very good condition. The receiver was rebuilt by Phillip Crenwelge in May and has not been fired since. Phillip replaced all springs and pins as well as the locking block and top hammer. He also converted the trigger to a "mechanical trigger" by using a very light inertial block spring; I think it is a 410 spring. There is normal wear on the barrels where the blue gets rubbed when attaching the forearm as well as the typical handeling marks. The monoblocks have small scratches as does the interior of the receiver all of which are minor. The stock and forearm are in like new condition with only two small dings; the reason is I replaced the original stock with one I fitted to me thus preserving the original Beretta stock that is pictured on the gun. If there is an interest I will make the forearm and stock I fitted and used available. It has a 13 5/8" length of pull, a through the stock pad adjuster and a Kick-eez pad. I also have a 1/2" spacer that I sometimes used with it.

src='/uploads/raycollins_2010_02018.jpg'>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It is a very good shooting package. I have enjoyed it for two years but purchased a Perazzi so it must go.

Thanks for looking and please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Doc

SPF

2. mich746

mich746 Member

0   0   0

Very nice job with the post.

3. Libra1310

Libra1310 TS Member

0   0   0

The most complete post description ice seen in a long time. Up for you!

Chris

4. Ray Collins

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks guys!

Doc

5. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Hi Doc, is it a factory combo with matching serial numbers? Also what state do you live in? Thanks Dale

6. Ray Collins

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi Dale,
    Yes it is a factory combo; all of the serial number match. I live in Mobile, Al.

Doc

7. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

This is a very nice combo. I've seen it and shot it. Doc takes great care of his guns.

8. Ray Collins

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks Jim; hope to see you at Styx River Saturday for the shoot. Charlie and the Mississippi Gang also plan to be there. Should be a fun day...

Doc

9. Ray Collins

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

10. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

0   0   0

Shot with Ray at LA state shoot. Good guy and the combo looks better than pics. Jim W

11. Ray Collins

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks Jim! Hope to see you soon.

Doc

12. schnef

schnef TS Member

0   0   0

Mr. Collins is a great person to deal with. I purchased the take off stock listed above. He was very prompt to reply an went out of his way to clean up the stock and present the product as described. Thank you, Matt Schnefke

13. Ray Collins

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thank you Matt; you are very kind.

Doc

14. Ray Collins

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am going to break-up the package and offer the gun and other items separately. I am leaving tomorrow to attend two shoots out of town over the weekend so it will be Monday before I re-post everything.

Thanks for looking,

Doc

15. Ray Collins

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hope everyone had a great 4th.

Doc

16. Ray Collins

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The gun has been sold pending funds. The other items are still available and will be listed separately in a few days.

Thanks to everyone for your interest.

Doc