1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 682 Gold e barrel weights

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 45ACP, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 45ACP

45ACP Member

I'm looking for a source for the barrel weights that attach to the grooves on the single barrel of a 682 Gold e. I called Joel Etchen and was told they had just received a shipment from Graco. But the three piece set is $130. I think that's a little pricey for weights. I expected a price of around $60 to $70. Anyone else know of a source? Thank you. Bill

2. twopipe

twopipe Member

you wanna put a weight where ?

<a href="http://www.hunt101.com/?p=497150&c=500&z=1" title="Hosted Free at MyFishingPictures.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

3. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

twopipe

What is the story behind the ruined single barrel?

Berettaman7

4. trapdoc

trapdoc TS Member

I contacted Graco a while back regarding a barrel weight for the Gold E top single. I had the privilege of testing the first weight made by Graco and found it to improve both the weight and balance of the barrel. The weight could be positioned forward or backward to fit individual preferences. Considering the number of weights, the two clamps furnished with the weights, I feel it is well worth the investment. It is a well machined weight and has been a plus to my shooting.

John Hodge

5. twopipe

twopipe Member

Can't help you, stole it off another post lomg time ago. It's in my folder "kaboom " along with many other pix of "malfunctions".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

682 gold e barrel weights

beretta shotgun barrel weights