1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 682 E bottom single.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Johnpic, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnpic

Johnpic Member

I would like to know what you Beretta 682E bottom single shooters think of this new gun. Hows the recoil,swing and weight? Thank you

2. trapshooter1981682

trapshooter1981682 TS Member

Its a nice gun, shoots well, and seems to be pretty light. Recoil is a little more but i am sure thats due to the weight. Swing is great. Although, if i knew what i know now, i probably wouldnt have bought it, a little over priced for what it is.

3. trapshooter1981682

trapshooter1981682 TS Member

Seriously, if you want to spend that kind of money and are looking for a single barrel gun, go buy a Kolar TS. The Kolar in my opinion has better swing, balance, wood, the the recoil is so much better than the 682. I have found that service is a lot better too. Im sure you will get many different opinions, but this is just mine.

4. Neil R

Neil R TS Member

Johnpic,
    I have a Joel Etchen 687E bottom single (actually a combo)I believe it is the same as the 682 with the only difference being that the 682 has the adjustable length trigger. I love it! and just ordered another 687E O/U only from Joel. BTW their service is excellent and they are so easy to work with.
    Neil

5. Johnpic

Johnpic Member

Thanks Neil,I'll look into it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.