1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 680 series.......

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WJN, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WJN

WJN TS Member

This is the first year I have ventured into competition/clays shotguns. Growing up I had shotguns for dove, quail and duck hunting and didn't need to know much about them other than they functioned and how to clean them.

This year I have acquired a 686 Special that is 20 years old (and looks new) and a new 682 Gold E Trap.

There are a lot of 680 series models of Beretta out there and I see many items advertised for the 680 series. I am relatively sure not all these items will fit on any Beretta in the 680 model series but is there a resource or information available that will help in determining which items fit which 680 series models. This might be a stupid question and/or it might be the wrong question but I'm asking anyways. :)

Jim

2. Gapper

Gapper TS Member

680,682,685,686,687,onyx. All variations of the same action, most parts can interchange, though fitting may be required.

3. BD457

BD457 Member

It's like the small block Chevy of 12ga

4. Gapper

Gapper TS Member

Newer stuff can be the "wide-body", too. Checkout a 682 LTD. Comes with standard 682E barrels.

They fit.

5. WJN

WJN TS Member

Are there two different size receivers in the 680 line? More than two? How do I tell the difference? Good info guys. I want to know more about this stuff.

Jim

6. hwy13

hwy13 Member

Hello Jim,

Beretta also has different choke tubes in some of their barrels,

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.