1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

beretta 391 urika trap 30" for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by weedsnager, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weedsnager

weedsnager TS Member

beretta 391 urika trap 30

Beretta 391 Urika Trap 12ga.30" choke tubes(4),beretta case. mfg. 2001 very clean $600

2. SD duck

SD duck TS Member

Does it have the wide rib and is the recoil buffer intact?

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Is that a trap or a sporting clay gun? I thought trap guns were at least a parallel comb or even the monte carlo combed stock and that looks more like a drop stock from the picture than a trap stock.

Oh well ... I might be wrong.

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

It looks like a trap model, which has a sloping stock and just a little monte carlo notch at the end of the stock, which it seems is outside of the picture. Totally different from the parallel models which are more popular among trapshooters. Also, notice the slightly raised rib, unlike the flat sporting clays rib.

5. rickyg

rickyg TS Member

I am looking for a trap gun for my 13 year old son, and thought this might get the job done, allowing him to take advantage of all events without a double-barrel... A friend saw this listing and passed it to me. Does it have the wide rib and is the recoil buffer intact? I can be reached at this email, or by phone at 610-341-0630. Any input/advice you have is welcome, but looks like a nice gun for him... Please contact to discuss and so me may make arrangements.
    Thanks, Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.