1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

##### Beretta 391 Urika Gold Trap F/S #####

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by soapbox, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soapbox

soapbox TS Member

0   0   0

Very clean Beretta 391. Offered is a slightly used 12g Urika Gold Trap model with:
    Jeweled bolt
    Adjustable butt plate that adjusts for Length, Drop and Rotation (14 7/8” to 16” LOP)
    Adjustable comb
    Tuned trigger
    Back bored
    6 choke tubes SK, IC, IM, M, F, Briley Extended Full
    32” Barrel w/ Mid-bead 2 3/4” & 3” chamber
    Walnut Furniture
    Factory Hard Case and Tools
    This gun has less that 1000 rounds through it and I’m selling it because my local Trap range closed 6 years ago and I have no place to shoot.
    $1200 and I’ll pay for shipping in the continental US
    John McNatt
    409 939 5054

I can e-mail you more pictures if you are interested @
    mcnatt1@gmail.com

2. soapbox

soapbox TS Member

0   0   0

This guns sale is pending. I wil repost if there is any change. Thank you for all of the calls
    John McNatt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.