1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 391 Urika F/S (trade in)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mike Battista, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

We have a trade in here at the Silver Dollar. A 391 Urika (not a 2) with a 30" barrel, MC stock, all the chokes and case for $925.00. Gun has 100 rounds through it. I sold this to the owner six years ago and it has been a safe queen ever since. No marks. Mike Battista 727 410 5212

2. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

Mike,
    In looking at your photo, just an FYI: When broken down in the case, the red rubber "hat" goes between the fore arm and the cap. Keeps the forearm in place and to prevent it from cracking. Much too nice a gun to have something happen to it. Surprised it hasn't sold yet --- Rich

3. bombadillo

bombadillo TS Member

0   0   0

Would you be interested in trading barrels. I have a 28" field barrel that I am wanting to trade for a 30" bbl. If you're interested, shoot me a private message or an email.

4. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

391 has been sold. Will be relocating to Alabama.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.