1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 391 Urika cased 2 stocks (SOLD)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by W.P.T., Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

For Sale, open for bids will sell to the highest bidder at 4PM Sunday (10-02-11)afternoon per the time stamp on your offer ... The gun comes with 2 stocks, 1 has been cut for a smaller person and one is factory length ... Choke tubes, wrench, hard case, shim, shell catcher, extra recoil pads, and owners manual ... The reserve is $700.00 plus shipping and insurance to your FFL ... Serious bidders only Please ... Contact me if you have any questions ... The gun is a nice shooter and will be a great starter gun for someone ... WPT ... (YAC) ...
    wpt_2008_0303_1321.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1322.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1323.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1324.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1325.jpg

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I bet your Wife doesn't know that you have your gun laid out on her quilt. There be Hell to pay.

3. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

0   0   0

Mobil or Optima?, 28,30,32"?, Field or Sporting? Overall condition, what are we bidding in? What is going on with the discoloration with the comb area?

4. t901

t901 Member

0   0   0

I would like to buy just the cut down stock if possible.
    Thanks Todd

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

The barrel is 30 inch, it has 5 flush chokes, the comb was cut down (Rasp) because the previous owner didn't know how to remove the shim (thats a guess) ... I am not up on the Berettas and can only tell you that it is a Beretta AL 391 Urika if thats helps ... Make a bid and steal it, I want it gone ... The second stock is part of the package and goes with the gun unless the winning bidder does not want it ... Not sure how to tell if they are Mobile or Optima chokes (sorry) ... The manual talks about mobile chokes if that tells you anything ... The bids are on what is pictured plus the second stock, which is unaltered ...

I won't show her the pictures, she will never guess that I took the pictures on that quilt ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Please post any and all bids on this thread, I do not want anyone to think anyone got an advantage by sending a bid on a PM ... Thank you all ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Can't let Pat get it that cheap! I will go $475

8. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

...at this rate, YAK will get 8 more FREE UPS before the bids reach his RESERVE!

9. Terry Eyster

Terry Eyster Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

ill bid 700.00

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Joe,

I went and made sure I put the reserve in the first posting because looking at the bids, nobody else obviously looked at it ... lol ...

The RESERVE IS $700.00 plus shipping and insurance to your FFL ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. Terry Eyster

Terry Eyster Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

lol. changed bid

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Terry,

So far you are the highest bidder, if that does not change by 4PM today, you are the buyer ... Thx, WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Does the barrel say "Trap" anywhere? Or "Optima"?

WNCRob

14. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

The Barrel says "Trap" , is 30 inches long, .720 bore with 5 choke tubes ... LOP is . 14.25 as it is but there is an assortment of pads that come with it including a Gooie pad that is on the gun ... The gun does not look like it has been shot a bunch but thats only a guess on my part ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

PS... Only bids that are posted on this thread will be considered, none of the bids by PM will be considered ... I want everyone to know this is on the up and up ... Thx Again ...

15. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Hi Bill,

Is the stock in the pics the sort one or is it the factory? Glad to see you in the sell mode. I know you are a hoarder...lol.

Regards,

Bernie

16. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Bernie,

The stock in the picture is the one thathas been cut, I have a factory length stock besides for the gun ... Some one is going to get a hell of a deal ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

17. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

By the way this is 4:00 PM Arizona time, and its now 2:40 PM, which means there is a 3 hour difference ... Thx, WPT ... (YAC) ...

18. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

The winning bidder is T Eyster, @ $700.00 plus shipping and insurance ... Thanks Terry ... I will E Mail you the information you need for the FFL and Check ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.