1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 391 Ultralight Urika 2 20ga F/S REDUCED

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Kurt K, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kurt K

Kurt K TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Beretta 391 Ultralight Urika 2 20 Gauge I would like to sell. It is new in box, never fired, assembled once. I won this gun at a banquet and have kept it for a trader. I coach our local highschool trap team and would like to get a Beretta 3901 RL T that the youngest kids can borrow and use. When I speak to dealers about trading, no one comes close. I have decided I will sell this gun, buy the one I need and have some money left over for shells. I need the 3901 in a month and so my failure to do this 6 months ago when I thought of it will benefit you. Asking $1100 with very little wiggle room. I can send pics if you want. Cabelas list this gun used, with "numerous dings scratches and gouges" in their gun library for $1319. If you have a 3901 RL T I may be interested in a trade.
    Price reduced from 1250 and I will cover shipping.

Thank You

Kurt Kremke, Burwell NE

kurtk_2010_16081.jpg

2. MKW

MKW TS Member

0   0   0

Barrel length?? Also, I assume it has standard Mobil chokes??

Mike

3. SX-1 Man Bud

SX-1 Man Bud Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Kurt, I sent you an e-mail. Bud

4. Kurt K

Kurt K TS Member

0   0   0

After visiting with my local dealer I am lowering the price on this gun to $1100 shipped. Would like to move it soon, but won't give it away. I am looking to sell this to buy a gun for the kids to borrow. Not something I have to have. thanks, Kurt

BBL is 28"

5. Kurt K

Kurt K TS Member

0   0   0

Sold Pending funds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.