1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 391 Trigger Schematic

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hooked, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hooked

Hooked Member

Hi Everyone,

Would anyone happen to have a Beretta 391 trigger diagram/schematic that they could email to me?

I just bought a used 391RL for my son, and I think the trigger has been messed with - to the point where I don't trust it. I'll have my gunsmith take a look at it next week, but for now, I thought if I could get my hands on a detailed schematic, I could check to see if there's been any obvious modifications.

My email address is above (kindly drop the xxx's). Thanks in advance for your help.

Brian

2. msmith

msmith Member

The Beretta 391 trigger is pretty basic. After you pull the trigger assembly out, look for un finished metal. Check the sear and firing pin springs. Some "gunsmiths" cut a coil or 2 off the firing pin spring and call it a trigger job. The most important spring is the one you can not see. It is in the rear of the trigger assembly and held in by a pin. Take out the pin and check that spring. You will be able to tell if it has been cut. (yes cutting this spring will lighten the trigger pull, but too much will effect the amout of force that the firing pin hits the primer. Some of these "trigger jobs" do not like harder primers. I believe your schematic can be found at www.colegun.com. Good luck, Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 391 schematic

beretta 391 trigger group schematic