1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 391 stuff for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

So if you wish to purchase it all you could get a whole gun for $850???

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

..If you can figure out how to shoot a gun without the trigger, bolt, connecting rod, mainspring, etc.

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I see that someone was paying attention!

ec90t

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

1)30" Optima 391 Trap Barrel, hi-viz type sight, ( no chokes) , from a 391 teknys---$325.00 2)Teknys (Gold Trap) stock, with adj butt plate & kick ezz, 4 way adj soft comb (by Hissem),Graco replacement adjustable hardware,$325.00 3) Teknys(gold trap) receiver with a cary closer ---$200.00 sent to your ffl 4) all prices do not include shipping & insurance---Phil

Pay attention to exactly what? Where did Phil say it did not include the guts to the receiver? Maybe I am missing something but where does it say its gut free or is it that since it does not list the guts ... well ... what did I exactly miss?

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Lumpy,

What did you say? LOL!

ec90t

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

I said ... where does he state that it was guttless? In his original post he mentions nothing of it ... so ... where did he mention that in his offering?

I'm sorry I just dont see where he says it ... until now.

1)30" Optima 391 Trap Barrel, hi-viz type sight, ( no chokes) , from a 391 teknys---$325.00 2)Teknys (Gold Trap) stock, with adj butt plate & kick ezz, 4 way adj soft comb (by Hissem),Graco replacement adjustable hardware,$325.00 3) Teknys(gold trap) receiver with a cary closer ---$200.00 sent to your ffl 4) all prices do not include shipping & insurance---Phil

7. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Can i get a picture of the receiver?How many rounds thru it?If it includes the mag tube and recoil tube i will probably take it depending on condition.THANKS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.