1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 391 Release Trigger

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Eyemissum, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyemissum

Eyemissum TS Member

0   0   0

Does anyone have a good Beretta 391 release trigger for sale? Or, where can I send mine to have a release installed?

Thanks.

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

By far the best 391 release will come thru Phillip Crenwelge. He is at the grand now and can receive triggers there and ship form there. After next week he will prob be back at lake Geneva WI and working form there.

He will time it to your preference.

3. Eyemissum

Eyemissum TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks MIA. Do you have any contact info? Much appreciated, thanks.

Don

4. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I do. Ill do that overnight. He will not disappoint. His triggers are alot faster than just hook additions. I use one and it compares to my Perazzi triggers.

5. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

His cell phone. He responds reasonably well.

(210) 313-5988

6. Eyemissum

Eyemissum TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks MIA.

Don

7. jburger

jburger TS Member

0   0   0

Spears gun shop, Abbyville, KS
    (620)200-3220
    Specializes in release triggers

8. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Be careful what you wish for.. A fast, crisp trigger sounds nice, but it's not always the best thing. If it breaks too clean, the sear engagement will have little if any travel. Just the slightest movement of your finger will release the trigger - often inadvertently. This is especially true on the second shot with a 391, and the result will be a "machine gun" second shot.
    Another thing is that too fast a release will often cause the gun to fire before you've reached the desired break point.
    Darrel at Spears Gun Shop converted my 391 trigger. Because of some of the problems I've mentioned,, I sent it back and had him increase the pull weight, decrease the release weight, and add a little travel to the sear engagement. He stands behind his work, and though he wasn't going to charge me, I paid him because the original work was excellent -just not exactly what worked for me.

9. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

buy one of my release trigger hooks for 65 dollars and install it yourself. Really easy. Check this site for pictures.Motordoc
    motordoctor_2008_030344.jpg

10. Eyemissum

Eyemissum TS Member

0   0   0

Motordoctor, I bought one of your release sears an I'm having the problems that Dickgtax describes in his post. Thats why I want to send it to someone that knows what they're doing. I thought I did, but I don't. That "machine gun" fire flat got my attention real quick last weekend.

As for Spears Gun Shop, my O&U is there now. I sent it them on the 7th of July, "2-3 weeks turnaround time" is what I was told. Its now been 5 weeks an counting, still no gun back. He told me last Tuesday "maybe by the end of week after next".

I sorta want to wait an at least get one gun back before I send another off.

Thanks.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta al 391 release trigger

release trigger for beretta 391