1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Beretta 391 Release Trigger Question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by VAMiket, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VAMiket

VAMiket TS Member

Who is converting 391 pull triggers to release and doing a good job?

Thanks.
  2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Active Member

Pat Gottberg, Pat's Gun Repair Wells, Minnesota. Phillips Gunsmithing - I think
    they're in California. The two of them used to be partners, P & P Gunsmithing.
    Both excellent. Spears, I understand, is not doing release conversions right now. Coles Gunsmithing does them. I think Moneymaker does too. I've heard good things about Dan Suggs, "Berettawiz" but I've never seen one.

There are used 391 and 303 and 390 release triggers around -all of which can
    be used in a 391 - for just about the same cost as converting one. That's what
    I would do if I wanted another 391 release trigger.
  3. BIGDON

BIGDON Active Member

I have one done by Doug Hubbard out of Missouri. Personally the best there is for that gun. I have moved it from gun to gun. If not done right it can cause the gun to double.

Don
  4. Snooky

Snooky Member

I have used Phillip Crenweldge with great success. Sets it where you want it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.