1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 391 Elite for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jmpclays, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmpclays

jmpclays Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Elite 391 conversion for sale. Stock is a beautiful peice of turkish walnut. set up for a right hand shooter, slight toe out and off set adjustable comb.Fully adjustable rib, LOP 14.6". I bought gun for my son to shoot sporting clays, he has only shot a flat of shells though since I purchased it. He is going to be a flat rib shooter. Gun is great shape, a few very small handling marks. This gun has the Pheasants forever action, it has gold pheasants on both sides. Action is 1 of 1000.

First $2600 Owns it. That will include freight to the lower 48

Thanks,
    Joe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Was that stock made for that receiver? Beautiful wood, just doesn't look like a good fit.

3. jmpclays

jmpclays Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Stock was made for a 391. The photos, don't do it justice.

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The reason you see a gap is because of the shim. It appears that a 65 shim is on the gun which has a larger gap at the top. The receiver does not mate directly with the stock on a 391.

5. claybrdr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I see what you mean but I was talking about the wood being so "proud" around the receiver.

6. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

0   0   0

On DeVault Conversions the Beretta shims are not used--this stock doesn't look like a DeVault stock for the following reasons:
    1) the grip is the wrong angle

2)there is no dovetailing on the ebony grip cap.

Phil Berkowitz

7. jmpclays

jmpclays Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The is absolutley a Devault conversion
    1) the grip angle isn't always the same or it wouldn't be a custom stock.
    2) there is no ebony grip cap. Dennis builds a fair number of stocks with out the ebony grip cap.

Best Regards,

8. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thanx- The photos were not clear--Apologize for my error. Dennis has made 4 guns for me.

Phil Berkowitz

9. claybrdr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Tom Smith has made 8 custom stocks for me and on all of them, autos included, the wood is perfectly fitted to the metal so I thought that would be commonplace on a custom stock. My mistake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 391 devault conversion

beretta 391 elite

value of beretta 391 pheasant forever 1of 1000