1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 390st for sale - Need grand money! reduced

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by reddeath, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reddeath

reddeath TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for extra money to take my son to the Grand Nationals of Trap this year. So I am selling my a390st 12ga. Beretta. Here is what it is:

good condition less then 1000 shells through it. Has one noticeable scratch in the stock (shown in the pictures to follow).

28" flat rib barrel, mobile choke system, fires 2-3/4" and 3" shells. I highlighted the engraving using one of those Midway inlay kits.

Comes with all the spacers to adjust the gun to your shooting style and sport. You can adjust the cant either left or right and the stock drop to either 40mm, 45mm, 55mm or 65mm. This way you can raise the stock for trap shooting or drop it down for sporting clays.

Also, included are 5 flush choke tubes from the Beretta web site - Cylinder, Improved Cylinder, Light Modified, Modified, and Improved Modified. This choke selection should start you off for either Trap shooting, Hunting or Sporting Clays. The chokes come in an MTM case guard case with a factory choke tube tool.

There is also a 100 straight butt pad adjuster installed and will be shipped with all the original tools, parts and instructions from 100 straight.

I am hoping to get $550.00 I will cover the shipping.

Will sell locally for a face to face with anyone in the PA area.

Thanks for looking!
    Craig

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can see the scratch in the above picture.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. reddeath

reddeath TS Member

0   0   0

3. reddeath

reddeath TS Member

0   0   0

4. reddeath