1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 390: Two Accessories Wanted

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Chango2, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Have a 390 Beretta Trap model with a G-Square (recoil reducing) stock.

Nice gun, but wish to source, used or new: (1) Forend cap weight; gun is a bit whippy. (2) Need some offset for right handed shooting. Looking for a comb piece for a G-Square stock (adjustable) that offers offset to better allow looking down the middle of the rib without canting the gun.

Any advice or item(s) for sale would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Why don't you adjust your G-Square for off-set?? Forend caps readily available.

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

What goes around comes around: I often make oblique "SA" comments with a smirk on this board. Now...well, I assumed the G-squared had no adjustment left and right 'cause a Soft-Touch stock that I looked at did not. I just assumed; this gun came to me used.

Thanks to Euro Joe, I found that I can adjust the cast.

Uh, with egg I my face, I'll find some other oblique comment to make around here and then likely say something dumb again when asking for help! Such is the justice from the "Trap Gods"...

4. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have a 390 forend weight, $25 shipped or trade for a 391 weight.

5. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

weight sold to g7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.