1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 390 Trap ???

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jm1079, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

May I ask the forum about how much one of these in great shape (98%) would cost? Thanks in advance for your input. JM

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

$650 - $950 depending on what all the details are.

Case,choke tubes, barrel?

3. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

It is the 390 super trap model with the 30 inch barrel and the three combs to adjust POI. thanks. jm

4. dshot

dshot Member

0   0   0

with case and mobel chokes, $750.00

5. Edwin D

Edwin D Member

0   0   0

$1,000.00

6. SouthMetro Shooter

SouthMetro Shooter TS Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Depending on all of that it can go anywhere from 450-1000. But that is with all correct parts. So say its a trap reciever with a sporting barrel, that would lower the value.

7. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

0   0   0

Trap receivers that I have owned and all that I have seen in the 390 variation all said sporting on the receiver. I have never seen one marked trap. That doesn't mean there were none marked as such. Just that I have never seen one. Also on the early 390's both the sporting clays model and the trap model had identical step rib barrels. The point of impact is controlled by spacers and the trap models had either three different comb heights, as in the super trap, or a monte carlo stock while the sporting clays had a standard non monte carlo stock.

8. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Beretta made two versions of the 390 Trap.

One was marked "TRAP" on the trigger guard and it sold new for around $900. It came with choke tubes and a butt-stock with the spacer shims.

The second one was marked "SUPER TRAP" on the trigger guard and it sold new of $1200. It had an adjustable stock using different thickness recoil pads, and if I remember correctly a different height comb. I picked up a new Super Trap that I use solely for pheasant hunting, and my buddy picked up the TRAP model for a doubles backup.

I got rid of my wood stock and forearm and replaced with a synthetic version. I then made a Monte Carlo on the butt-stock to mirror my high shooting Perazzi. The synthetic is just a better deal for me when hunting pheasants here in SD. I simply apply a new coat of spray paint when it gets dinged up.

I will have it with me Friday as I head east for the opening week-end of pheasant hunting here. It is a backup gun for me now.

They hold 4 shells total.

Whiz

9. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Thanks to all for the info. JM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
beretta 390 st for trap

beretta 390 super trap