1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

beretta 390 stuff for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeetiee, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

guys i have a 390 trap stock and forarm that has some really nice figure. factory. i have a 28" stept rib barrel with factory porting in very nice shape. and i have a 390 trigger group. all items are like new.

stock 250
    barrel 250
    trigger 150
    thanks lee

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Not trying to hijack your thread...but, if any of you 390 owners are looking for a High Rib Adjustable 30" Moneymaker rib, barrel, I have one for sale. These barrels are running about $950.00 now from Moneymaker. This one is backbored and ported. I don't know the size of the back bore. Comes with three choke tubes. Good shape...shows some handling marks. $525.00 plus shipping from Sacramento, CA

Jon Schorle

3. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Photos of the barrel sent. I also have a Wenig thumbhole stock for the 390, if anyone is interested.

JON

4. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

trigger is sold but i do still have a 28" step rib barrel and a very nice set of wood for a 390 225 each. thanks lee 217-246-0787

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.