1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Beretta 390 pull trigger

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rickk55, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickk55

rickk55 TS Member

The medal guide rod on one side of the hammer is broke, anyone have this problem before? can i fix it myself, or should i send it out to be fixed. where should i send it? or where if i should fix it myself, should i get the metal part. thanks
  2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Active Member

It sounds like you're talking about the hammer brace. You should be able to fix anthing in the trigger assembly yourself. Go to Coles Gunsmithing/ Beretta parts.

There's is a schematic to identify the parts and you can order the part from them. The hammer brace is $4.25, but replace both of them, so order the right and left.

Go to Shotgunworld.com. There is a guy Seamus O'Caisides that has a detailed
    assembly manual complete with pictures and instruction. You can download most of the section on fixing the trigger, but it would be very worthwhile to buy
    the manual from him.
  3. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Active Member

I have seen a lot of them break it always amazed me no one made a aftermarket set that were of better quality. They did make a tool steel connecting rod I have one in my 303 and a spare on hand.
  4. rickk55

rickk55 TS Member

thanks for the great info, i live in a small town and am glad i can fix it myself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.