1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 390 Factory Stock w/Interchangeable Combs

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jhoward, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhoward

jhoward Member

I recently bought a Beretta 390 Sporting for my wife. The stock had already been cut for a shorter length of pull, the comb appears to slide out of a grove in the top of the stock. I was told that this is a factory stock and that the combs pieces were interchangeable for adjusting the height of the comb. I have tried to find out some more information on this but so far no luck. Does anyone have any other information on these stocks?

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

They are Beretta factory stocks. They are very fragile and should be handled very carefully. I believe there are 3 different heights available. Any other specific questions? Bill Malcolm

3. jhoward

jhoward Member

Does anyone happen to have any extra combs for this stock? The one we have is a little low for my wife.

4. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

jhoward,

I had a stock like that, called a Super Trap stock. (Not to be confused with the 390 ST, which is a different model.) Not sure the comb shims were made in any other configuration. If all else fails, I think Beretta still sells the combs. They won't be cheap, but they are pretty nice for changing the comb height.

Danny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 682 interchangeable comb

beretta 682 super trap interchangeable comb

beretta 682 super trap interchangeable comb sizes

beretta interchangeable comb

interchangable combs