1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 390 , carey deflector

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GOT A PAIR, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOT A PAIR

GOT A PAIR TS Member

I would like to shoot doubles with my beretta 390 ,and will not shoot with out a shell deflector, if any one is using the carey type with the adjustable set screw does it work. I tryed the carey type with rubber tubes and it did not deflect the shells properly, thank you in advance.
    william

2. GOT A PAIR

GOT A PAIR TS Member

3. will BT100

will BT100 TS Member

4. benniesdad

benniesdad TS Member

They are OK, but not great. They seem to have a relatively small sweet spot in the setting to get it just right. Down too much and it knocks them back in the gun and not enough, they hit the guy next to you in the leg. That said, unless you live next to a guy like Tron, they are pretty inexpensive and less of a hassle than having a deflector nub added or installing a recoil spring to match your loads, especially if you are just learning. After you shoot for a while and if you like doubles and want to keep shooting them with your auto, then send it off and have it done right, in the meantime the Cary Deflector is a pretty good option. If you send me an email to the above address, I have one I will let you have. All you need to do is go to an auto parts place and buys some new adhesive tape to put it on. It takes the type they is used to stick side molding on. Email me if you are interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 390 shell defector

beretta 390 shell deflector